COVID-19 Update – May 2020Barneys Originals
As you may be aware the Barneys Originals website closed late March during the Covid-19 lockdown. We’re now ready to accept domestic (UK) online orders.
Like many of you, we are eager to get things ‘back to normal’ but we wanted to take extra precautions to make sure all of our staff were safe and that we could operate without leaving customers disappointed with a slow service. With that in mind, we’ve made a few changes to our operations to ensure that we’re strictly following the government’s guidelines.
Every member of staff will continue to work from home unless they absolutely must come into the office – for example, to pick and pack parcels. Our fulfilment team will be extremely limited ensuring we are able to keep an even safer distance than recommended by the government.
As we are running at a limited capacity, you may notice some changes in our service. Here’s everything you need to know before making a purchase…
- We’re only shipping to UK addresses.
- We’ve extended our processing time to up to 3 days.
- Your item will be shipped on a 24hr service – however, we have been informed by Royal Mail that they have experienced delays. You’ll be issued a tracking code to keep an eye on your item’s progress.
- All items now come under our 60 returns policy, to ensure you can return goods safely – especially if your local Post Office is operating reduced hours. Please visit this link to print off a free Royal Mail return label: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3480
- Please note that returns are taking longer to process than normal. Once an item is returned please allow 7-10 working days for this to be processed. If you have any issues with a return please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and hope that you’re all safe and well. We will be continuously reviewing the situation and keeping you up to date at all times if any changes are made.